ERMA / EPA submissions
Open Letter - Call for Reassessment on Glyphosate 5/11/2018
Open Letter caling for a reassessment on communities and workers conditions when using Glyphosate Based Herbicides (GBH)
Hazardous Substances and New Organisms (Organisms Not Genetically Modified) Regulations - amendments
Report on submissions - matters raised in submissions which led to the Ministers amendment of regulations
ERMA200706 and ERMA 200792 Arabidopsis thaliana
ERMA 200792 to import into containment GE Arabidopsis thaliana seed.
ERMA200706 to develop in containment Arabidopsis thaliana plants
NZ Forest Research Institute (Scion)
- GE Free submission on GM pines ERMA200479 (2010)
- GMF 99001 re-assessment 67A
- Pine HGT study - 2002-03 and 2005-06. OIA
- Field Trial GM pines completed Te Putara14, p. 3
Re-Assessment ERMA200223 (27/03/2011)
GE Free Re-assessment submission on ERMA200223. 67A
- Microbial Characterisation of Soil in the Offal pits at Agresearch 2004-2009. HGT study, recieved under OIA 2010.
- Evaluation of Horizontal Gene Transfer monitoring experiments conducted in New Zealand between 2004-2009. Jack Heinemann, Brigitta Kurenbach and Nikki Bleyendaal (2011) Journal of Organic Systems Vol:6 (1)
- AgResearch says that gene testing was in proportion to risk. TV3, 6th May 2011
- Jack Heinemann interview on Midday Rural news, National Radio 9th May 2011.
- Clarification on AgResearch statements made on National Radio by Professor Jack Heinemann
ERMA200421 (withdrawn 10/08/2010)
GMR07001-Genetically modified canarypox contained in equine influenza vaccine (18/11/2008)
Select Committee Hearing on the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) Bill
GE Free Submission to the EPA Bill and reply from Select committee. 8/02/2011