AgResearch - OIA Request for Annual; report 2014 -2015
13.10.2015 OIA request for Annual Reports GE Free NZ to EPA
6.11.2015 Reply Dr. Freeth (resent on 21.4.2016 as did not recieve)
22.4.2016 EPA letter reply to OIA on AgResearch Annual Reports.
24.4.2016 GE Free NZ request to look into breach.
AgResearch - Bovine human Follicle stimulating hormone (hFSH)
AgResearch and Biopharma Letter to Wayne Mapp from Sir Peter Gluckman regarding the deaths at the Ruakura Faciliry, recieved under the OIA.
Deaths of Transgenic Calves Cows at the AgResearch Ruakura Facility Review Team: Dr. Jim Watson and Dr. Alan Beedle. Report into the deaths of the hFSH calves, recieved under the OIA
- Written submission to accompany Presentation to: Environmental Risk Management Authority (ERMA) and Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MAF).
- Internal review of procedures in relation to HSNO Act approval controls: ERMA Approval GMF06001 Bt Brassica Field Test. A report prepared for: MAF – Biosecurity New Zealand
- ERMA Inquiry into GE brassica breaches, October 2009.
- SUBMISSION to: Environmental Risk Management Authority Re: GMF 06001
- MAF Compliance Order
- Claire Bleakley, audio regarding the Brassica breaches
- Plant and Food letter saying that the rot found in the GE brassica stems was not tested.
Scion Tree Breaches
- Scion incident investigation
- Protesters cut down GM-trial pine trees Dom Post
- GM field Trial Closure Te Putara 14, p3
- OIA - Arabidopsis Investigation Offence Summary - Large PDF
- MAF inquiry into escape
- Location where plants were found
Beauvaria bassiana breach.
Environmental Protection Agency reply to GE Free NZ OIA request on Beauveria Bassiana breach
Plant and Food reply to Beauveria Bassiana confidential organism.